Reyna Beatrice: The Weight Watchers diet is one of the best ways to avoid yo-yo effect.
Weight Watchers diet appeared in the ’60s and preferably those who have managed to weaken in the U.S.. “It is a unique method of weight loss that dietassociated with psychological support. No restrictions entail, although it is an energy-restricted diet, but which, unlike other energy-restricted diet, without any health damage, “said Beatrice of Reyna.
The doctor says that the ideal rate of weight loss is two pounds a week. Two pounds a week is optimal. Means first of all a healthy weight loss, then guarantee that the return to a healthy.
Weight Watchers diet is an innovation. It is flexible, easy to use and can be adopted regardless of the program you have. Not impose a strict diet, but strict calculation similar calories. Diet has simple rules:
* During the diet, a nutritionist determined based on body mass index, but depending on age, sex, height and daily rhythm, a number of points.
* Every food, compared with 100 grams of product, a corresponding number of points. A sweet or fatty food, has more points, compared to one rich in protein, for instance.
* Diet allows you to eat any food, within 24 hours with the allotted points.
* Physical activity without bonus points, which can be used to satisfy a small pleasures (chocolate or a cake).
* Vegetables and fruits have very few points, there are products listed in points 2-5.
* Diet has the great merit of being custom being adapted to each candidate. One is to lose five kilograms in two months!
* A nutritionist can help you make your own diet plan for losing weight through Weight Watchers, not to mention the fact that you can find enough data in the virtual environment.
No food is forbidden. Is encouraging the consumption of healthy foods. For example, an apple is one point, while a hamburger at fast food – 10 of the 25 points allowed per day.